As members we often enjoy the many parks our community has to offer!
- Elizabethtown Community Fort- Also known as the Fun Fort, this playground has swings, sand pits and much more! Located on Mt Joy Street, Elizabethtown, PA.
- Wogelmuth Park- This park offers lots of play equipment, a walking path and even a volleyball pit! Located on E-Town Road, Elizabethtown, PA.
- Rapho Park- This park offers lots of fun and modern equipment for children to explore! Located on Strickler Road, Mt Joy, PA.
- Cove Outlook Park- This park offers hiking trails easily accesible to our little ones! Located on Old Market Street, Mt Joy, PA.
- War Memorial Park- This park offers lots of shade on sunny days! Located on E. Walnut Street, Marietta, PA.
- Cocoa Castle- Do you smell the chocolate in the air? This park is located on Cocoa Ave, Hershey, PA.